Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Photoblog

its been long enough to remember when is the last time i open blogger.
all the hectic days as a student come in end for a short period of time, but still all the thing i've craving for is some sleep, mountain-pile of food and some lonely day in my couch drooling in front my beloved old notebook.

i've been thinking lately, maybe i should not type anymore. i rarely have the chance to read my fav book by myself..i been missing all the monthly event of FHM(haha!)..i even dont have time to read the newspaper..sigh..

why should i stop? i barely started..and idea pop out;like the unwanted windows that pop out when you click on naked girl photo.
" I SHOULD MAKE A PHOTOBLOG!"
'a photo worth thousand words' as they said it.

so may introduce to guys my new blog theme..hehe..until next time..i'll bring you some of effort from scavenging the net..

No comments:

Post a Comment